Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 here I come

it is a new year sooo.... this calls for the walang kamatayang (undying) list of new year's resolution!!!!

lets begin with the first resolution!!

1. be productive and STOP!! being very very very lazy and I really mean to end this act of doing nothing!!( hmm.. act of doing nothing?? is it considered an act ba?? i dunno.. my brain is not working again) hahahaha.... i need to get it out from my whole system!! its about time to have a change!! i have been lazy all my life!! (ok not all my life but most of my life!!)

plan of action:

the first thing is to make the first step!! GET OUT OF BED!!! I sooo love sleeping all day!!!
(this has a bad effect!! since im asleep all day then this means that i super wide awake at night!! when i am awake at night, i have lots of ideas and these leads me to disturb my older sister or even my mom!!)

ok so after getting out of bed!! I need to take a shower. Taking showers really energizes me. I always feel refreshed every after a shower..

then... Eat breakfast.. (I consider breakfast as the most important meal of the day!)

finally start my day with a refreshed mind! i need to actually shout this!! RESPONSIBILITY HERE I COME!!!!

2nd resolution:

2. LOSE weight!! did you know that for the past nine months i have gained almost 5 kilos or 11 lbs. ( this is very alarming for me!!)

plan of action:

i need to eat healthy and EXERCISE!!!

*the bad thing is that I sooooo love <3>*regret regret!)

third resolution:

transformation from being an impulsive buyer to a wise consumer!!!


yess... I love shopping and will never stop loving it!!!

but when you are an impulsive buyer, it is a bad mixture for shopping!!!!

sooo i need to change this before i end up spending all my money ( sometimes i even bargain my mom to get my allowance in advance just to buy what i want!! that is soooo baaadd!!)


PLAN OF ACTION:

I should stay away from places such as malls and stores and STAY AT HOME!! (hahaha just kidding.. ako magkukulong dito sa bahay??? yes indeed!!actually I'm doing it since its probably the best remedy for this problem!!haha)

well i can be a wise consumer!! i should learn how to weigh in whether it is a want or a need!! ( never buy the merchandise right away!!!) i should ask myself a hundred times if its really necessary to buy it!! kalisod ba!!


fourth resolution:

try to accept failure with open arms!

well... i just think i need this!!!!hehehehe

Plan of action: none at all..hahahaha i guess just need to ACCEPT IT... simple as that!!


fifth resolution:
UPDATE MY BLOG!!! hahahaha

i like to start things but its hard for me to continue what i usually start....

plan of action:

be prepared always.. cause I can never know when ideas pops out!! so I should always be prepared!!!
try to document my daily churva(life)..haha so that when I write an entry it would include a few pictures.. para dili pud boring ui.. puros nalang istorya!! hehehe


-------------------end------------------

thats it for now... i'm a bit exhausted already.. so im gonna end here..

nagmamahal,

BUDD PEARSON XOXO

0 comments:

Post a Comment