its 12:47 am and it feels like my day just started.. how odd is that. my time is BALIKTAD.. hehehe i usually sleep all day and SUPER awake at night.. hahay... TAGA-I KO UG sleeping pills.. I think i need it badly..
hmmmmpphhhhh......
I'll share NA LANG what I did a few hours ago... I went out to buy some stuff.. actually not just any stuff.. it was gifts for my friends.( FYI: we planned on having a Christmas party this coming january 16 and decided to just give gifts for everybody) note: I'll try to post some pics in my next entry.. (baka kasi makita pa nila ang mga regalo but I doubt it.. they don't even know that this blog exist)
ok lets continue.. uhhmm where did i stop?? gifts?? yeah i bought some gifts then after that my sister and I went home. It was too early for me to sleep( like what i have said awile ago.. i m soo awake at night and it feels like morning to me) so I watched the movie Whip It. aylllavvveet!! hahaha i'm an ellen page fan. I so love her in JUNO. after watching the movie i felt like i was motivated to enter a sport. (mga ten seconds ko lang din naisip) I'm not gonna tell much about the movie KAPOY! Go and watch the movie.. :)
after watching the movie.. as usual i end up browsing the internet and TADAHH!! im typing now this super non-sense blog entry of mine..
I'm really sorry if I suck at this blogging bullsh*t but its kinda my way of staying sane here at home. I think I need to end it here na..
I promise to write something more interesting in my next entries.. (fingers crossed!)
Nagmamahal,
BUDD PEARSON
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment