Wednesday, January 13, 2010

it was an interesting morning

I needed to blog this... I was sooo fascinated when I saw a partial lunar eclipse, it was about 5:00 am in morning. I evened checked it twice to make sure i was not just imagining it.. ( yeah i had some drinks that night but I PROMISE!! I was not drunk that time and I think it was really a lunar eclipse!!) too bad I did not take pictures of it to have proofs that it really was a lunar eclipse( hindi rin ako sure kung kaya ng digicam.. sorry but I don't own a DSLR :( ).. well I was not thinking that time too kaya no proofs at all...hmmpphh....



I googled a picture of a partial lunar eclipse and this one is probably the most similar with the one I saw.. ( para naman you have an idea on what I am talking about)

IGNO mode.... tsk2x


nagmamahal,

BUDD PEARSON




1 comments:

miles0282 said...

alien spaceship tong nakita nimu hehehehe

Post a Comment