before starting this entry, i would like to tell you why I am starting this new blog. to tell you the truth i already have a blog (a blog which consist of ONE ENTRY!!! HAHAHA) but on some weird unexplainable reason, i can no longer access it.Since I'm a beginner in blogging, might as well create a new one rather than spending all my brain cells thinking on how to retrieve my old blog.by the way if you are interested in viewing my old blog( and i know your not!!) this is the link http://www.darthkiiro.blogspot.com

oookkk.... let's start this first and hopefully not the last entry..

oookkk.... let's start this first and hopefully not the last entry..
usually when i write my first entry, i like to introduce myself but I have been doing it over and over again, and I realized that it's no longer necessary.
hmmm....right now my thoughts is really empty and i really dont have an idea on what to really write about.
wait a second!!! ( a bright idea just pop out in my supperr empty brain!!)
oppss false alarm.. i guess it's still empty..hehe
i guess i still need gather all ideas for my blog!!! ayllaaaavveett!! PROJECT! and project means being productive!!!
get ready creative juices!!! i'm gonna squeeze you out in my head!!!
so i think i need to end here my most no sense at all entry..
nagmamahal,
BUDD PEARSON

0 comments:
Post a Comment