Sunday, January 17, 2010

january + exchange gift = christmas lovin

here are the photos of our Christmas party in january!!!! it was really a fun night. We didn't stick to our plan since the venue that we have chosen was not that good ( actually they have a good ambiance but the food sucks!!!) sooo we ended up gate crashing to neneng's uncle birthday bash at Burchick 3 :) It was way better!! the food was LAMIII!!!!!! and of course the food and drinks were FREE!!!

(drum rolls please!!!)



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


neengggieeee!! thanks!!! mwah2x!!

Shingha and Nino!! :P


trying out the REGALOs!! :) haha.. aylavveett!!!

i think it looks good naman!!hehehe :)




presenting shenka!! :)


shenka is soo satisfied with nino's gift!!!!

its nino's turn!!hahaha

gifts for nino!!!! hehehe.. (most creative ang ricola.hahahaha)

I was not able to take photos of totek and his gifts kaya ito nalang instead!!hehe.. (bromance.hehe) (fyi: they also invited some of their friends kaya dumami na kami!!)

everybody!! :)


the night ended well.. hehehe.. I can't wait for our next planned roadtrip!!! I soooo love my friends!! :)


nagmamahal,

BUDD PEARSON



0 comments:

Post a Comment