Thursday, January 14, 2010

i miss the beach :(

I found my external hard disk and since I'm bored and still much awake I tried to HALUNGKAT some ancient files. Then I saw some old photos hanging out at the beach!! awww.... i miss it so much..

I'd like to share some of it.




I still had my braces on !! haha we both don't look good in this photo.hahaha



i love my fisheye camera!!



LAMIII!!!!!!



writing names on the sand.



eating clover and other JUNK FOOD!!! haha


posing and making fools of ourselves for having this photo..hahaha ( we look so stupid!!haha)
if you guys want it removed then text me right away!!!
it's more fun when you hang-out at the beach with friends!! KEETTSS!!!

lastly i miss the waves and the heat of sun!!



I want to go back to the beach!!! hmm... :(


nagmamahal,

BUDD PEARSON


0 comments:

Post a Comment